Restoran Nilam Baiduri

  • outside scene                                                                                            inside scene

  • my lunch
Seberang Perai especially around Perda is a place where there a lot of students and low income workers(me too!) stay.Where are these people going for lunch? I found this...
  • Location: Perda near Nasmir Nasi Kandar
  • Serving: about 50 varieties of lauk
  • Operation hour: lunch time
  • capacity: 80 person
  • Parking: MPSP
  • Toilet : no
  • childseat : yes
  • my good comment: the cheapest so far.2 Ikan bakar+ a bowl of sup daging+ siput sedut+ 2 vege + 1 apple juice + 1 plain water + 2 plate of rice= MYR19.Sometime it cost me MYR2.50 for a lunch with 3 dishes(kerang berempah + tempe masak merah + sayur ).This restaurant is much cheaper than canteen in my company.Even the canteen get subsidy for building,electric,gas and a lot of cooking equipment.